POST-WARRANTY LEGISLATIVE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
TEAMONLINE SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE
1. Why buy Software Maintenance?
- Always the latest version of the product.
- A more straightforward and more flexible distribution of news from the manufacturer to the user.
- Ensuring legislative and functional continuity of system maintenance.
- Clearly defined rules for providing technical support.
- The more modules the client uses, this makes software upgrades more cost-effective.
- Expenditure on new software versions is completely predictable and perfectly accurate scheduled in terms of both costs and timing.
- Easier coordination and planning of installations between the user and our staff.
- Simplified ordering system.
2. Software Maintenance validity
- When customer purchase a product automatically gets Software Maintenance for 1 year (12 months) from the date or product registration.
- After this time, the service can be extended for another 1 or 2 years.
3. What is the content of Software Maintenance?
- The service includes access to current versions of the product.
- Hotline (SLA1 basic option/SLA2 extended option/SLA3 assigned consultant).
- Application access - TeamOnline HELPDESK.
- Discounted price for technicians services and programming services (10% discount).
4. What happens if Software Maintenance expires?
- Upon expiration of Software Maintenance, it is possible to continue to use the product in the latest version released before the expiration of your Software Maintenance with restrictions.
- If Software Maintenance is not purchased, it can be purchased and registered backwards in the past years. Software Maintenance is always established exactly 1 year after the original Software Maintenance expired.
5. Software Maintenance price
- The 1-year Software Maintenance Fee is calculated from the current price list of purchased licenses.